Welcome to the Residual Millionaire Resources Page. These are tools, books, and websites that I highly recommend for success in your business and in life. I don’t recommend anything that I haven’t had experience with. I often get asked, “What tools do you use in your business?” Quite frankly, I have spent a ton of money over the years on tools. Some things were worth the money and other things weren’t. As a non-tech person, I thought it would be helpful to provide some of the resources I use that have really helped me take my businesses to the next level. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that many of the links below are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, If you click on them and decide to buy, I will earn a small commission. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not buy any of these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you reach your goals.
MY MOST RECOMMENDED WEBSITE RESOURCES
If you look at nothing else on this page, these are three that you should know about. I find myself recommending these resources again and again to those who are looking to get started blogging or generating leads. I use them because they are awesome and they make my online life easier… I’m confident you’ll agree too.
- Bluehost: All of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Why? Because it’s incredibly easy to use with 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site.
- LeadPages: Continuing on the easy-to-use theme, this is by far my favorite tool for easily creating high-quality landing pages and squeeze pages. LeadPages will help you convert viewers into subscribers or buyers. Best of all, it works both with WordPress and non-WordPress sites alike.
- OptinSkin: Glen Allsop from Viperchill.com created OptinSkin, a fantastic tool to help us more easily embed email opt-in forms into our websites. I use it throughout my sites. I love it.
NETWORK MARKETING RESOURCES
- Building Your Network Marketing Business: In my opinion, this is the best single audio ever created in the direct selling industry! Hand these out to your team!
- Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing: Jordan Adler is a great friend and leader in the network marketing industry. He earns a 7-figure annual income in network marketing and knows how to be successful.
- The Four Year Career: Richard Bliss Brooke’s fantastic book on network marketing.
- Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional: Eric Worre’s Top Selling book on everything you need to know to be successful in network marketing.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century – One of my favorite all-time books! Success starts with getting your mind right. Napolean Hill shows you how.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – The best book on personal production and the habits that must be in place for success. Dr. Stephen Covey nails it!
- Be, Do, and Have More – Presley Swagerty’s latest personal development book. The Coach gives you a step-by-step guide to success. Presley is also a 7-Figure per year earner in network marketing.
- Success Is a Choice: Ten Steps to Overachieving in Business and Life – One of my favorite Success books! Rick Patino lays it on the line.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You – John Maxwell’s fantastic book on leadership. My favorite leadership book.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. The Residual Millionaire Blog runs on WordPress.
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- GetNoticed Theme: This is the theme that Michael Hyatt and one of his partners created for those who are branding themselves. A great theme to start out with if you are looking to brand yourself.
PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION & SHOPPING CARTS
- E-Junkie: It’s compatible with Paypal Standard, Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, TrialPay, Clickbank & 2CheckOut. Works like a charm, very low price to use. Comes with a decent affiliate program for your products.
- Clickbank: Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular. Decently priced, but comes with an amazing affiliate program for your products.
- Paypal.com: Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping carts.
IMAGES & PHOTOS
- iStockPhoto: This is where I purchase royalty-free images that I use on my sites.
- Canva: This is a great place to start. Images here are either free or $1 and it is very easy to use! I love it.
EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS & MARKETING
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement. Over the years, I have used Google Adwords to advertise my business and it has worked great. The key is your wording and content.
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Clicky: Clicky is just like Google Analytics, except it’s easier to use, and you can view how many people are on your site (and what they are doing) in real time! Your first site is free.
- Sucuri: My websites are my business… I don’t want any intruders, so I pay a yearly fee to make sure that if anyone tampers with my sites, it’ll be taken care of right away, with alerts/notifications letting me know what’s up. Sucuri is definitely great for peace of mind!
- Limit Login Attempts (WordPress Plugin): Install this plugin to limit the number of times someone can attempt to login to your WordPress admin panel before getting blocked. This helps to stop those who keep trying to break in by logging into your website with different passwords (and there are tools to help speedup this process).
GETTING HELP FROM OTHERS / OUTSOURCING
- Upwork: Another outsource website for freelancers, IT companies, programmers and web designers from abroad. Hired service for just about anything you can think of.
- 99Designs: This is a unique website that you can use if you need a logo design. It’s in a contest format. You submit the description of what you want, and designers will compete against each other to win money.
- SpeechPad: This is the service I use to get transcripts done for my podcasts and videos.
- LegalZoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.